"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, November 13, 2021

Pumpkin Bread

Above, the cooling finished pumpkin bread. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Last night, I did something for the first time: baked pumpkin bread.

A few weeks ago, I was doing some grocery shopping and came upon a display of Libby's pumpkin bead "kits". I decided to buy one.

Since I wasn't interested in anything on television, I decided to make the pumpkin bread. Most of the ingredients were in the box, all I had to add were four eggs, vegetable oil and water.

Above, the baking pumpkin bread. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

After mixing everything, I put it in the oven at 350° for 50 minutes. To see if it were ready after the 50 minutes, the instructions called for using a toothpick to check its readiness. If nothing were stuck to the toothpick, then it was ready. Since I had no toothpicks, I used a chopstick.

I did the test twice and it was done. I left it overnight to cool. I'll try it this morning.

No comments:

Search This Blog