"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, November 22, 2021

How Now, Brown Cow?

Above, Jamestown's new resident. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

While taking my trash container to the street this morning, I noticed something big and brown inside of my next-door neighbor's horse pen. Did His Fraudulency come over and take a dump in the horse pen?

Above, I think this is a gelded bull. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Taking a closer look, I found that it was a brown cow. My neighbor must've gotten it yesterday or earlier today. 

After putting my trash container on the roadside, I took a walk over to get a close look. Of course, I took some pictures.

Above, now my neighbor will have to shovel bullshit along with horseshit. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

My neighbor is going to need to enlarge the pen or get another one. With three horses and a cow, space is starting to get smaller.

Gotta love country living!

No comments:

Search This Blog