"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Back From The Post Office

Above, back from the post office. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

A little while ago, I headed down to the post office in the Flying J. There was no mail in my P.O. box but I did have a notice that a package arrived.

As soon as I saw the label, I knew right away what it was. It was a Christmas gift I ordered from Boot Barn (in case you didn't know, Boot Barn has other things besides boots).

My main concern at the moment I was handed the box was getting it home. I rode the mini-bike to the Flying J and have no rack on it.

I did manage to get a large bag with handles from Cinnabon to hang on the mini-bike's handle bar. That worked out fine. I'm still riding the mini-bike locally since the Mustang is still in the shop (should be ready by the end of the week) and the Jeep's brakes are out. I winterized The Beast and have it put away for the winter. I could use it in emergencies, but this wasn't an emergency.

Since the Mustang has been in the shop, the mini-bike has been getting plenty of use. Getting the bearings fixed on the mini-bike just before the Mustang's problems was rather timely.

No comments:

Search This Blog