"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, November 20, 2021

The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan


A little while ago, while discussing a possible project with Asya (calendars, etc.), I was perusing my dedicated page for The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan about ten or so years ago to get some ideas.

It had been a while I last was there and since I have copies available for those who plan on visiting Japan to see Japanese monster movie locations and attractions (although there's a freeze on foreign visitors to Japan), I would post this.

Here is the promo video I made back then:





Here's a video from Monster Madhouse:




To access the dedicated page, go here.

No comments:

Search This Blog