"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Tasks and Shopping

Above, I wondered what this display at Cabela's was supposed to be depicting. Photo by Armand Vaquer.


Today, I was in Abuquerque to visit the dentist and get a haircut.

In-between, I stopped at Cabela's to see what ammunition they had available. Unlike last week, they had none in the calibers I use. So I left empty-handed.

Above, I moved a little bit and found it depicted fleeing deer from a cougar. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

I did pick up a new jacket at Boot Barn. My everyday jacket is fraying and I needed a new one. I can still use the old one while doing yard work or tinkering in the garage.

Then, I stopped at Target to get some cat food.

Above, Bento Sushi Japanese Restaurant. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

After that, I tried out new (to me) sushi restaurant. It is Bento Sushi Japanese Restaurant. I ordered tuna and yellowtail cut rolls. Not bad!

Above, today's lunch. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Once I was done with lunch, I headed off on the road. Mission accomplished!

Tonight, I am going to watch another Ma and Pa Kettle movie.

2 comments:

Ken Hulsey said...

I actually think that the cougar chasing the deer display is kinda cool! Let me know when you find a good sushi place in ABQ so I can go there when we are there in the spring.

Armand Vaquer said...

So far, I've been to three sushi restaurants in Albuquerque. They were all good but the best has to be Hibachi One on Coors Blvd. a few blocks north of I-40.

Search This Blog