"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Brr! It's Cold Out!

Above, daylight at the RV resort. Photo by Armand Vaquer.


A little bit ago, I took a brisk walk to and from the Route 66 RV Resort clubhouse to get some coffee and to fill up my water jug.

When I say "brisk", I mean brisk. It is about 23° outside. 

As I knew that it would be cold out, I did not hook up the water line as the hose would freeze up. I learned my lesson in Monument Valley six years ago when my water hose froze up and I had to thaw it out over a barbecue fire.

My next-door neighbor to the east, who is in an Itasca Class C, asked if I had my water hooked up. I told him no as I learned my lesson in Monument Valley. I think his water hose froze up. 

Since this was the case, I have been using water from a container for my water needs.  

No comments:

Search This Blog