"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, February 15, 2022

RV Life: 8 Best Springtime RVing Places

Above, the graves of Wild Bill Hickock and Calamity Jane in Deadwood, South Dakota. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Spring is just around the corner and that means we can get our RVs out of "mothballs" and hit the road.

RV Life posted an article on eight best places to go RVing this spring. 

Of the eight, I have been to one of them: Deadwood, South Dakota. It is where Wild Bill Hickock met his demise and where he and Calamity Jane are buried at Mt. Moriah Cemetery.

They begin the list with:

After several years of full-time RVing, there are many places I would go back to again, mainly because I don’t feel like I got to do all the things I wanted to do in the first place.  But also, I would go back to see all the places I did visit the first time too. 

When we travel, we normally pick a location that is central to all the activities we want to do in the area.  So, in the cities listed below, there may not be a lot of activities right there; however, I picked these places to go RVing specifically because there are lots of things to do in the spring within a ½-hour to one-hour radius.

To read more, go here

No comments:

Search This Blog