"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, February 25, 2022

Having Company Over

Above, the gathering at the El Rancho Hotel restaurant.

Yesterday, two friends from Lake Havasu, Arizona, Mitch Geriminsky and Dwight Kuntz, arrived in Gallup for a three-day visit.

I met them over at the El Rancho Hotel for dinner. I've been craving chile rellenos anyway, so this worked out just fine for me.

After dinner, we headed to my place in Jamestown. For the evening's entertainment, since neither have seen the movie, I put on the Blu-ray of No Time To Die.

Both enjoyed the movie. 

I don't know yet what we're going to do today, but tomorrow, we're going to Albuquerque as Mitch wants to go to Kirkland Air Force Base. Following that, at my suggestion, we're to go for dinner at Sadie's of New Mexico. Maybe a visit to Old Town Albuquerque is possible. I'll suggest it.

No comments:

Search This Blog