"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Bondage For The Den


Some weeks ago, I obtained an autographed photo of Eon Productions' James Bond no. 2, George Lazenby. It is now on my wall in the den/guest room.

On the way home from Albuquerque, I stopped at the Flying J to pick up my mail. Among the items, was an autographed photo of James Bond no. 6, Daniel Craig. 


Once the snows cease here in Jamestown, Craig will be joining Lazenby on my den's wall when I get it framed by Frame 'N Art in Gallup.

It's interesting that I have these two since Craig's No Time To Die pays a big nod to Lazenby's On Her Majesty's Secret Service (1969) musically.

No comments:

Search This Blog