"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, March 5, 2023

Trip Eatin' and Drinkin'

Above, the Old Spaghetti Factory in Phoenix. 

After a little trip to Phoenix, Arizona to attend the National Money Show, I am back home.

It was a good time to get out of cold and windy Jamestown, New Mexico for a few days. Mitch Geriminsky drove to Phoenix from Lake Havasu and met me at the airport.

Above, the Rodizio Grill in Mesa, Arizona. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Along with the National Money Show, we went to a couple of eateries. One was the Rodizio Grill, a Brazillian-style steakhouse in Mesa. I had never been there before, but it was enjoyable. Another place I hadn't been to was The Old Spaghetti Factory. I've passed by several of them, but never tried any out until now. I had the mushroom sauce, which was excellent.

Above, Rio Grande Brew Pub and Grill at the Albuquerque Sunport. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Before my flight from the Albuquerque Sunport, I went to the Rio Grande Brew Pub and Grill, where I discovered Alien Amber Ale, and had one.

Above, yours truly at the Rio Grande Brew Pub and Grill.

We had a good time at the show and will likely go again next year if it is held in Phoenix again.

No comments:

Search This Blog