"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, August 3, 2018

One Week Post-Op

Above, a few hours after the procedure on July 27. Photo by Mitch Geriminsky.

John Bernard Books: You told me I was strong as an ox!
Dr. E.W. Hostetler: Well, even an ox dies.

Today marks one week since the stents were put into one of my coronary arteries. So far, all's good and I have a follow-up check-up next week with a cardiologist.

Most of the guides say that one has to return to full activities gradually. This is basically what I am doing now. I am doing as very little as I can, although I am (admittedly) chafing at the bit wanting to do more.

No comments:

Search This Blog