"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, August 30, 2018

iRV2: Cease and Desist


Well, well, well. Just as I thought might happen, it did.

Back in April, I decided to ban myself from the iRV2 forum as I got into a dispute with a moderator who calls himself Clifftall after he sent me an obnoxious and abusive message.

As I mentioned in my post on the matter, I had been a supporting member. I suspected that they may try to get a donation out of me and, sure enough, they tried.

I received a notice from them early this morning:
Hello Armand Vaquer , The payment for your subscription to iRV2.com Supporting Member ($15.03 Annually Recurring) Subscription failed because the funding source you chose is currently unavailable. Social Knowledge, LLC has been notified of this failed payment. We will try to make payment again on Sep 2, 2018. 

I contacted iRV2 and told them to "Cease and Desist" with their efforts in trying to get a donation from any of my accounts. Further attempts may expose them to legal action.

I am not sure if my message went through, so I am posting this as I know they stalk ex-members on the Internet, so they should get the message and I sent them a message with a link to this blog at their Facebook page.

Since I left iRV2, I am involved with better and mature forums on recreation vehicles.

******
UPDATE:

It looks like iRV2 got the message. I received this from them:
Thanks for contacting iRV2. We have cancelled your subscription via paypal. Date of Cancellation: Aug 30, 2018
Safe travels

No comments:

Search This Blog