"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, August 11, 2018

Indian Figure


Above, the Indian figure I bought. Photo by Armand Vaquer.


Quite often, I've noticed, that hospital gift shops have more interesting items for sale than run-of-the-mill shops.

Yesterday, following my cardiologist appointment, I went into the medical center's gift shop to browse around. Then I spotted some Indian figures. The one I bought (pictured) was the most eye-catching and its price was only $20.50. I thought that was a bargain, so I bought it.

For the time being, I'm keeping it in the den.

No comments:

Search This Blog