"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

"Three Mesas" Framed and At Home

Above, the "Three Mesas" on the wall. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

This morning I headed into Gallup to pick up the "Three Mesas" painting at Frame 'N Art.

Above, the painting at Frame 'N Art. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

They did an excellent job with the frame (they actually did a better job than the frame shop did on my portrait). I am glad Asya and I chose the thicker frame for it.

Above, to make room for the "Three Mesas" over the sofa, I moved the portrait. Photo by Amand Vaquer.

I had decided to move the portrait painting to make room for the "Three Mesas" above the sofa. I like the portrait's new location. I also like how the "Three Mesas" painting looks over the sofa. I may lower it a little. I have it a bit higher so Sierra doesn't get any bright ideas about clawing it.

Above, the details. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

No comments:

Search This Blog