"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, January 13, 2019

Snow Shoveling Was Easier

Above, the first walkway completed. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

The clouds have parted and the sun is out. It is about 40° outside.

I figured this would be a good time to do some snow shoveling before the snows begin again (as they are forecast to do).

Above, the second walkway completed. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

It is a lot easier to shovel snow when it is still fresh and soft (I was told that this would be the case). I shoved the deck a little and the walkways in the front yard. I also made a path to The Beast.

Above, a pathway (left) to The Beast. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, the pathway from The Beast to the gate. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

I'll have to do some more tomorrow. I'll have to make a pathway through the driveway to the road so I can wheel out the trash container on Tuesday.

No comments:

Search This Blog