"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, January 24, 2019

Russian Christmas Card



To describe the postal service from the Russian Federation to the U.S. as "snail mail" would be a vast understatement.

I knew beforehand that it would be slow, but not this slow.

Yesterday, I received the above Christmas card from Asya in St. Petersburg, Russia. I let her know in an email that I received it and thanked her.

Her response:
Hi Armand!
Finally! Im happy to hear that! Took 5 weeks? Huh, not that fast!
Was the envelope torn? Inspected? or arrived unbroken?

I let her know that it arrived in fine shape. Apparently, it did not interest the KGB (or whatever they have these days) not the CIA or FBI.

I was impressed with the print quality of the card (the above scan doesn't do it any justice).

No comments:

Search This Blog