"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, January 21, 2019

Gusty!

Above, yard furniture was blown off the other deck. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

The trip this morning into Gallup was a little hair-raising. It was windy out with gusts around 30-40 m.p.h., which buffeted The Beast.

I had to go to Wally World to pick up my prescriptions and pick up a few other things.

I was going to go to Albuquerque tomorrow to take care of some business, including getting a haircut. But I decided to skip it due to the winds. So I got a haircut in Gallup (I couldn't stand it anymore) at a barber shop there.

The drive home was easier as the winds were blowing from the back. Still, it was a little unnerving at times.

I've been home for about an hour and the gusts are still strong.

No comments:

Search This Blog