"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Christmas Present Arrives

Above, the new cutting board for The Beast. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

When I went to the post office down at the Flying J this morning, I received notice that I have a package waiting.

I figured it was the new Good Sam RV & Campground Directory I ordered. The box was just about the right size, actually a little bigger.

I brought it home and found that it was some sort of personalized item. I unwrapped it and it was a cutting board from my ex-roommate Jessica. It was her Christmas present to me and for use in The Beast.

No comments:

Search This Blog