"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, November 20, 2009

The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan: Get Your Ads In!



The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan: Get Your Ads In!

As I have received the PDF file of the layouts, we're about ready to go.

All the changes/corrections/additions have been made and all that needs to be done is to get the advertising inserted. This part would be done by Comixpress at their plant. I am extending the deadline to Tuesday, December 1.

As mentioned previously:

The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan has ad space available. Advertising should be related to Japanese science fiction or Japan travel. This is a one-shot publication.

Suitable businesses include:

1.) Airlines

2.) Travel Agencies

3.) Tour operators

4.) Japanese toy or model kit dealers

5.) Japanese science-fiction and fantasy DVD dealers

6.) Japanese hotel, ryokan, onsen and attractions operators

7.) Japanese visitor and convention bureaus

8.) Dealers of Japanese books, magazines and products

Ad rates are as follows (very reasonable):

Half-page: $75.00

Quarter page: $45.00


All you need to do is have your camera-ready ad (minimum 300 dpi) to me. Email me at AMVaquer@aol.com if interested and for payment information.

Also, if space allows, your ad will be placed in at least two locations!

Or, if you prefer, just send your business card with your check for $20.00 payable to Armand Vaquer, 18618 Collins St., #105, Tarzana, CA 91356 USA and we'll scan it to the layout!

What the fans are saying about The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan:

"Sounds like a terrific idea. Best of luck with it, Armand."

"I would buy that in a second. I would love to visit the sites associated with our beloved Godzilla films. Your book would be an invaluable reference."

"I'd buy that and send one to my friend who's living in Japan right now as a school teacher."

"This is a great idea! I only wish I had it a couple of months ago in Japan. I had a great time in Japan though… it was every thing I dreamed and more! When will this hit the stands? I’m returning to Japan next year, but this time no Kyoto…, just Tokyo."

"Looks really cool! Too bad this didn't come out sooner as I'm leaving for Japan in less than 36 hours!"

"Armand!! That is totally awesome!! Love it!!"

"Looks great! Put me down for one."

"Could of used this on my trip here now! But maybe next time. One suggestion if I may. Please add small detailed maps and Train or subway info. That would help out a lot. I know finding some places for us was difficult because of this. Good Luck with it."


As mentioned before, this is a one-shot publication, but it could be periodically updated with more information or, as it happens in any industry, changes in pricing for hotels, ryokans or attractions. If new editions are done, the earliest I would anticipate doing so would be in about a couple of years from now.

So, if you're sitting on the fence, now's the time to be a part of this informative and historial travel guide!

No comments:

Search This Blog