"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan: Movin' Right Along

The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan: Movin' Right Along

Fortunately for me, I have four days off from work for Thanksgiving and I put the time to good use in working on the travel guide.



I managed to get the ads set up (the deadline cut-off is Tuesday, December 1). I should be receiving one tonight via email from horror host Karlos Borloff of Monster Madhouse. Speaking of Karlos, he sent me a message last night that said,

VERY EXCITED ABOUT YER GUIDE BOOK, AND WE NEED TO PREPARE A LOVELY AD FOR THE WEBSITE...AND A NICE REPEATABLE 30 SECOND OR ONE MINUTE SPOT (BOTH) FOR THE WEB AND TV USAGE. I CAN GET A TON OF HORROR HOSTS ACROSS USA TO RUN THEM...


Karlos Borloff is one cool cat! He has been busy editing his videos and is releasing DVDs and other goodies (more on this when I receive the information from him for posting here).

It appears that I will be done with the guide this coming week and then it'll go to Comixpress for publication.

So, we're movin' right along!

No comments:

Search This Blog