"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Making A Convert


Left, Miki Hayashi. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Last night, I had to train a new co-worker at one of our security accounts.

During the last 25 minutes before our shift ended and all our work was done, while we waited for the time for us to clock out, I showed him The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan.

He became totally glued into reading The Guide from cover to cover (while I was reading Lou Cannon's book, President Reagan: The Role of A Lifetime).


Once it was time to clock out, he handed me The Guide and said, "Now I want to go to Japan!"

Nothing like making a convert!

No comments:

Search This Blog