"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, October 13, 2012

"Endeavour" Photos: 3rd Batch

This has been one long day.  I've been up since about 2:45 this morning.  Throughout the day, I've followed the progress of the shuttle Endeavour as it slowly made its way to the California Science Center in Exposition Park via live streaming video, courtesy of the California Science Center and CNN.

Here are some more pictures of the shuttle that I took early this morning:







The last photo (below) was taken with my cell phone.  I sent it to several people while I was there.


No comments:

Search This Blog