"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

"The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan" Now Available At Amazon's Japan Kindle Store



Earlier today, I blogged that Amazon has entered the Japanese market for their Kindle ebooks.

I joked at the time, "Maybe I can entice them to carry a certain Japan travel guide."  Meaning, The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan.

While checking my Amazon account a little while ago, I noticed that Amazon.co.jp has been added.  I then checked and found that the Kindle ebook edition of the "certain travel guide" is now being offered at the Kindle Store to Japanese kaiju fans.

It is nice to be a part of Amazon's new venture.

Did Amazon.co.jp see my earlier post and rushed to get it added?  [Add winking smiley face here.]

To go to the page, go here.

No comments:

Search This Blog