"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, May 19, 2013

"About "The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan"" Page Edited

Above, your truly with the Godzilla statue at the main entrance to Toho Studios.

With the news that ComiXpress is going out-of-business, I had to modify my page, "About The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan" accordingly.

While I was there doing that, I did a little "tinkering" with the page, including tightening up some text and modifying different elements.  It looks and reads better, in my most humble opinion.

To check it out, go here.

No comments:

Search This Blog