"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Final Royalty Check From ComiXpress

My account with the late, great ComiXpress has been settled.  The final royalty check for sales of The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan arrived in today's mail.  My experience with ComiXpress has been a pleasant one and the fast arrival of the check is indicative of that.

As far as my future plans are concerned, I am still thinking about whether to re-publish the current edition of the guide (with some necessary modifications to the back cover and the inside back cover) with a different publisher or wait to publish an updated "second edition."  I am in no hurry on either as I have plenty of copies in stock that should last to the end of the year.  Either way, I still have to settle on finding a comparable (to the terms and costs I had with ComiXpress) publisher.

May is rapidly approaching the end of the month and the guide is still available at a 20% pre-vacation season discount (see below) through Saturday, June 8.  It is also available as an ebook through Amazon.com's Kindle Store (it is also available in the Kindle Stores of Brazil, Germany, France, Canada, United Kingdom, Japan, Spain and Italy).

Source: Anime News Network.


No comments:

Search This Blog