"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, May 22, 2014

PayPal: "Why didn't I do this before?"

Above, Yuu Asakura with The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

It looks like I made the right decision to set up PayPal for print edition sales of The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan.

I've had a PayPal account for years, but I used it only when I bought something at eBay. I think the last time I did so was probably around ten years ago.

Due to "popular demand," I set up my PayPal account (I wasn't sure it still existed since I hadn't used it for a long time) to be able to accept payments for the travel guide.

Already, orders are coming in through PayPal and it has me thinking, "Why didn't I do this before?"

For details, go here.

No comments:

Search This Blog