"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Oktoberfest Along The Kern River



Preparations are being made to get ready for this coming weekend's clampout north of beautiful Bakersfield for their 2017 Oktoberfest (yes, I know this is still September) with the Peter Lebeck Chapter #1866 of the Ancient and Honorable Order of E Clampus Vitus. It has been a while since I last attended a Lebeck clampout.

Glenn Thornhill, XSNGH and I will be heading up to join the guys along the Kern River at Camp Okini. Glenn tells me that this is a beautiful location for clampin'.



Yesterday, I bought my usual supply of soft drinks and, most importantly, beer.

Tomorrow, I will be taking The Beast to get the propane tank filled up. I used quite a bit during the Great American Eclipse trip of last month.

Two weeks following the Peter Lebeck clampout, we will be heading (again) up to the Tehachapi Loop area for Platrix's Fall clampout.

Satisfactory!

No comments:

Search This Blog