"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, September 2, 2021

Avoiding 6 Common RV Buying Mistakes

Above, my motorhome was just the right size and fit in my parking space with my car. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

A lot of people when making a big purchase jump in feet first without doing some research and live to regret it later. This includes buying an RV.

The Florida News Times has posted an article on "6 Common RV Buying Mistakes and How To Avoid Them". 

Thankfully, I avoided those mistakes as I was a RV owner before and knew what I wanted. Before even making an offer on my 2015 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 22R, I went out to my parking space at the apartment building I was living at with a tape measure to see how much space I had available. I bought accordingly.

I knew what I wanted to spend and the dealer and I settled on a price only $1,000 over my initial offer. I was very pleased. 

The article begins with:

The Recreational Vehicle (RV) industry in the United States is on fire. In fact, the RV market is valued at more than $42 billion. Experts forecast that the industry will grow by 7% over the next four years.

This should come as no surprise given the dynamics of the travel industry since 2020. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, people are avoiding crowded airports and travel destinations. Instead, they are turning to the great outdoors and an RV is the perfect mode of transportation.

Read on to learn about avoiding RV buying mistakes. Explore 6 common mistakes that consumers make when purchasing new and used RVs.

To read more, go here

No comments:

Search This Blog