"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, September 13, 2021

Hot Day Today

Above, glad there was some shade at my campsite yesterday. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Today's the day I'll be in air conditioning when I get a few things done while I am in Albuquerque.

The temperature today is forecast by the National Weather Service to hit around 95°. 

I had to run The Beast's roof air conditioner yesterday afternoon as it got pretty warm out. I have some business to do at Camping World, the barber shop and the dentist today. Thankfully, each are air conditioned inside.

Today's forecast in Albuquerque:

Overnight
Widespread haze. Mostly clear, with a low around 63. Southeast wind around 5 mph.
Monday
Sunny, with a high near 95. East wind around 5 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
Monday Night
Mostly clear, with a low around 56. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east after midnight.

No comments:

Search This Blog