"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, September 12, 2021

Shot Glasses

Above, the shot glass I just bought. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

A little bit ago, I got back from taking a stroll around the RV park and ended up in the convenience store at the RV park's main office building.

Since I have a "tendency" to collect shot glasses, I saw one that I hadn't seen before. It is called "Homeland Security Fighting Terrorism Since 1492" (when Christopher Columbus discovered American, for any dullards reading this) with a photo of four Indian chiefs. I've seen this in posters, coffee mugs and other things, but not shot glasses. I bought it.

When I got back to my RV (and speaking of shot glasses), I found that John Wayne Enterprises sent me an email for, lo and behold, shot glasses. 

Funny how I just bought a shot glass and then finding an email offering shot glasses!

Here's the email:




FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $75

MEN'S
WOMEN'S
DRINKWARE
MUGS
LEATHER ACCESSORIES
 “I can think of a lot of things I'd rather do to one of the Danaher's - Miss Danaher.” – Sean Thornton
- JOHN WAYNE -

No comments:

Search This Blog