"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, September 25, 2021

Rain Has Arrived

Above, the deck a few minutes ago. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Well, just as the National Weather Service forecast, the rains have arrived.

I also hear the rumble of thunder. 

It is a good thing I went into Gallup this morning when I did. After unloading my groceries, I went down to the post office at the Flying J to pick up my mail and the rain was just beginning on my way back.

Right now, I am relaxing and listening to "Waylon Jennings: Greatest Hits" on LP. It was released in 1979 and that's probably when I bought, it either at Sam Goody or Licorice Pizza.

The forecast for today:

 This Afternoon

Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 75. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
Tonight
Scattered showers and thunderstorms before 9pm, then isolated showers and thunderstorms after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. South wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

No comments:

Search This Blog