"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, September 13, 2021

Busy Day

Above, at Cabela's today. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Finally, I am done doing what I needed to do while in Albuquerque.

The day began looking for a gizmo for the motorhome. I went to La Mesa RV, Auto Zone and Camping World and none had the right size. I'll have to order one from Lichtsinn RV.

Then, I headed into Albuquerque for a haircut. I was first in line and was able to get done almost right away.

Above, chile rellenos from Los Forasteros Mexican Restaurant. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Following that, I decided to have an early lunch at Los Forasteros Mexican Restaurant. I tried out their chile rellenos, which were quite good.

After lunch, I headed to where the dentist office is, but before heading there, went over to Cabela's to do some shopping and browsing (mainly browsing). They are only a half mile down the street from the dentist's office and had an hour and a half to kill before my appointment time.

I did buy a box of 30-30 Winchester ammo for my Winchester 98 rifle. It was a little high in price, but I bought a box anyway. Be prepared!

I was in and out of the dentist office in about an hour. 

After making a stop at Love's Travel Center to pick up some munchies, I was in for the night. 

No comments:

Search This Blog