"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, September 15, 2021

American RV Resort Review

Above, The Beast at American RV Resort in Albuquerque. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

A few minutes ago, I posted my review of American RV Resort in Albuquerque, New Mexico at Campground Reviews.

This was the fourth RV park I've stayed at in Albuquerque.

My review:

I've been to three other RV parks in Albuquerque and decided to give this one a try based on a friend's recommendation. It is a nice park, but would be nicer if maintenance were better attended to (if it had, I would have given it a higher overall rating). It was odd having the water spigots below ground with a cover (a nice place for black widows). The pool was closed for the season (it was 95 during my stay). The office, store and restrooms were nice and clean. Friendly service by the office clerk. My site had plenty of shade, but the ants were annoying as was the noise from the nearby Interstate 40. The Wi-Fi was spotty with drop-outs. The interior roads were easy to navigate and the general layout was good. We camped at American RV Resort in a Motorhome.

In reading other reviews after posting mine, I noticed that others had the same issues as I did. Maintenance was the main issue most had.

To read it and others, go here

No comments:

Search This Blog