"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, September 26, 2021

RV Life's RV Driving Tips

Above, The Beast at Bravo Farms. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

When I bought my 2015 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 22R six years ago, I was a little intimidated driving it due to its size and weight even though I had a Class C motorhome 30 years previously. That one was smaller, lighter and on a Toyota chassis.

But in a short while, I got used to it and is is just second nature to me.

This brings me to the subject of this blog post. It is on driving tips (8 of them) posted by RV Life that could save your life. The ones that apply to motorhome driving I already do, but it is always worth being reminded of them from time to time.

They begin with:

Driving or towing an RV is an exciting experience, but it’s a totally different ballpark compared to driving a car. You’re dealing with a lot more weight and bulk, which will give you less control and precision on the road. 

Many people have been driving RVs for years, so it’s almost like second nature to them. But we should never be too confident in ourselves, because accidents can happen to anyone. The RV driving tips below will help any driver stay safe, whether they’ve been driving for years or are just getting started with their first RV.

To see what they are, go here

No comments:

Search This Blog