"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, September 3, 2021

Ice Cream Run To The Flying J


This evening, I had a sweet tooth attack and decided to hop into the Jeep and head down to the Flying J to pick up a pint of ice cream.

After selecting it (Breyer's vanilla), I went over to the casher to pay for it.

When it was my turn to pay, the conversation between the clerk and I went like this:

Clerk: Just the ice cream?

Me: Yes, that's all.

Clerk: Would you like a spoon?

Me: No thanks. Just a bag, please. So I can feed it to my horse.

Clerk: Laughing. 

She must've believed me. She gave me a large shopping bag.

No comments:

Search This Blog