"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, April 21, 2022

Spending At Home Depot

Yesterday morning, I had to go into Gallup to go to Home Depot to pick up a new garden hose. The old one was worn out and leaking.

As it frequently happens when shopping at Home Depot, I ended up buying more stuff than originally planned. I got the hose, but I also bought a cactus plant to go on the deck. The cactus was not priced, so I asked a couple of workers to check out the price. 

They came back and said they couldn't find anything, but they did ask it $12 was okay. Having seen cacti like this one priced much higher, I jumped at it and immediately agreed to it. I bought a few other items, including a pot for the cactus and potting soil. When it gets bigger, I'll have to transfer it to a bigger pot.

Here's the cactus:



No comments:

Search This Blog