"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, April 14, 2022

Today In Gallup

Above, the Gallup Coffee Company shop. Photo by Armand Vaquer.


Today was spent taking care of business in Gallup.

I had to take Larry Lucier to his physical therapy appointment. While he was doing that, I headed off to have my vacuum cleaner checked out. It turned out that one of the hoses was blocked. That was quickly remedied.

While I was at the vacuum repair shop, a couple of men were changing fittings on fluorescent light fixtures so that they would take LED light tubes. I talked to one of them and his brother is a licensed electrician. I told him that I have a problem with a circuit breaker and the fluorescent fixtures in the kitchen need new ballasts. He took my card and he said he'd have his brother contact me.

From there, I went over to the Gallup Coffee Company shop for a hot mocha. I relaxed there for a while.

Above, one of the items I got with my state tax refund. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Then, I went to Albertson's to get some groceries. I received my state tax refund in the mail today and ended up almost spending it all. I bought some stuff that I normally wouldn't, but figured I'd splurge a little. 

One item I bought was a bottle of Screwball Peanut Butter Whiskey. To me, it tastes better than regular whiskey. I tried some at the last clampout I attended last year and liked it.

Once I was done shopping, I headed out to pick up Larry and we had dinner at the El Rancho Hotel restaurant. 

Not a bad day. Even the wind cooperated.

No comments:

Search This Blog