"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, June 11, 2022

Jeep Night Drive

Above, after getting the Jeep out of the garage. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

This morning, I drove the Jeep at night for the first time since I bought it (took awhile, eh?). 

One of the waitresses at Denny's down at the Flying J wanted me to come down to hang out. She just started the graveyard shift there a few days ago. I thought this would be a good opportunity to test Jeep night driving.

Above, just before closing the garage and driving down to Denny's. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

I don't like driving the Mustang at night as the old headlight plastic lenses are fogged making the headlights dim and the roads in our subdivision are dark as there's no streetlights. Good ol' country living!

The Jeep has brighter headlights and, if needed, fog lights, making the drive on the dark roads a lot safer. I thought I might see some deer during the drives but didn't. 

No comments:

Search This Blog