"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, June 23, 2022

Rapidograph Technical Art Pens

A little bit ago, I was telling Asya the joys of using Koh-I-Noor Rapidogaph technical pens.

She said she's never had any experience with these, so I gave her the rundown on them.

Basically, they are pens with nibs (points) of varying thicknesses that are filled with India ink of their formulation. I think the ink is thinner than standard India inks in order for it flow through the nib onto the paper. They are great for drawing, especially in drawing lines. They can do this with rulers that brushes cannot.

The set I have I bought back when I was attending art classes at El Camino College in the early 1970s. They work just as well today as they did back then. They are fun to use.

Here's a set of rapidograph pens:


To view vendors for rapidograph pens, go here and here.

No comments:

Search This Blog