"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, June 28, 2022

AOL Trouble



Some people really don't like AOL. Some dislike it to the extent that they call it AO-hell. I have been with AOL for 22 years. 

It is rare that I have problems with the AOL email app or website. Today was one of those days.

Earlier, I was getting error messages from AOL on my computer when I tried to access my emails. Then, I tried my phone's AOL app. It seemed fine at first as I was able to access my emails. But, those same emails kept popping up after I earlier deleted them.

I tried reaching AOL's technical support (they say they're available 24/7) but was kept on hold for 25 minutes. I gave up.

Right now, it appears AOL got things straightened out and I am able to access my emails from my computer and old emails that were deleted earlier aren't popping back on my phone app.

Fingers crossed. 

No comments:

Search This Blog