"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Today's Drive

Above, on Maverick Road in Mesa Ridge Ranch. Photo by Armand Vaquer.


This afternoon, I did some Jeep driving around the area near our subdivision.

First, I headed over to the fence line of Cibola National Forest. It is a road the runs alongside of the border fence. I parked the Jeep, got out the folding camp chair that I keep in the Jeep and sat and enjoyed the scenery. 

Above, relaxing at the Cibola National Forest border fence. 

After about 45 minutes, I headed out.

I then went up Maverick Road at Mesa Ridge Ranch to see the longhorn steers there.

Above, at the end of the fence line. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

They were further away from the fence, so I had to use the zoom feature of my phone's camera. 

After that, I headed home to relax on the deck with a botte of Alien Amber Ale. I then decided to go to Denny's for a salmon dinner. 

Above, two longhorn steers. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

All in all, a nice day.

No comments:

Search This Blog