"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Tucker Carlson On Red Flag Laws and Guns

Longtime readers of this blog are aware that an ex-girlfriend filed a restraining order against me several years ago. As part of that restraining order application, there is a provision which forced me to surrender my firearms. This is California's red flag law. 

She was accusing me of stalking her following our break-up. Never mind that I was imposed no-contact with her and actually was avoiding her. Her case fell apart in a court hearing when I presented evidence that I was actually avoiding her and she and her friends (flying monkeys) were stalking me. I got my guns back at some expense (getting an attorney to defend me).

Now, the Democrats and 10 senate RINO Republicans have come to a framework agreement of a gun control bill that includes red flag provisions.

Yesterday, Tucker Carlson on Fox News discusses why red flag laws are unconstitutional under the Fourth Amendment.

Here's the video:

No comments:

Search This Blog