"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Godzilla Store Item Arrived

As mentioned in my post of August 31 about the Godzilla Store, I ordered an item from them to test out their service. I placed my order also on August 31.

Well, the item arrived today (actually, due to personnel issues with the Jamestown post office, it stayed an extra day yesterday in Gallup). So it took about a week for it to get here.

I ordered a SUPER7 REACTION FIGURE - GODZILLA 1954 TRAIN BITER (PENN-PLAX).

When I opened the box this morning, there was a thank-you card with a pinback button. On the reverse side of the card, was a blurb (I guess you can call it that) or promotion on Godzilla Minus One.

Here's the items:



I am pleased with the items and, especially, the fast service by the Godzilla Store.

To access the Godzilla Store, go here.

No comments:

Search This Blog