"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, September 3, 2023

New Camp Mugs

Recently, I purchased a couple of camp mugs from the John Wayne Stock & Supply.

I am in the process of replacing drinkware and dishware in the motorhome. The plastic ones are starting to get worn. 

The John Wayne Stock & Supply has these camp mugs for $18 each. I decided to buy a couple of them.

By the way, the saying, “Feo Fuerte y Formal”, translates to “Ugly, Strong, and Dignified”.




I was going to put these mugs into the motorhome today, but it rained hard yesterday and overnight, leaving the ground around the RV garage soggy. So I'll wait for it to dry a bit.

To access John Wayne Stock & Supply, go here.

No comments:

Search This Blog