"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, September 4, 2023

Relaxed Labor Day

Above, at the GOCO Beast Barn when I switched out the motorhome's coffee mugs. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Today was a relaxed Labor Day for me.

The only thing I really did of any note was to switch out old plastic coffee mugs in the motorhome that I had since 1985 when I had a pop-up trailer. They were getting beaten up. I replaced them with the two John Wayne Stock & Supply china camp mugs. 

Above, enjoying a Labor Day brew.

The cabinet in the motorhome now has a little more room now.

After doing that, I relaxed on the deck listening to music while having an Alien Amber Ale. This was the "unofficial" start of preparing for the trip to Ridgway, Colorado for this year's John Wayne Cancer Foundation Marathon that's coming up on the 23rd.

It looks like this week will be a dry one. I see no rain forecast for this week.

No comments:

Search This Blog