"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, September 3, 2023

Big Lightning Display Yesterday

Above, from yesterday's Jeep drive looking west.

My Jeep drive yesterday was enjoyable. 

It was a short one as I saw storm clouds moving into the area. So I decided to head back home.

It was a good thing I did. About two hours after heading home, we were treated to a big lightning display. The lightning seemed predominantly to the north of our subdivision in the vicinity of Six Mile Canyon Road and Interstate 40. 

While relaxing on the sofa and looking out the front door's storm door, I was able to see the lightning bolts. It was a great display. 

No comments:

Search This Blog