"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, September 25, 2023

No More Red Cliffs Rum

Above, Honeyville in Durango, Colorado. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

One of the things I always do whenever I am in Durango, Colorado is to stop at Honeyville at the north end of town to pick up a bottle of Red Cliffs rum. This I did during my trip to Ridgway or, at least, tried to do.

Honeyville discontinued it.

They said that they weren't selling enough to continue it, so they stopped brewing it last year.

Above, getting some Red Cliffs rum last year at Honeyville.

It was a great-tasting rum with some spice to it. It was better, in my opinion, than the rum I bought in Cuba in 2019.

This was definitely disappointing. 

No comments:

Search This Blog