"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, September 4, 2023

Jimmy Buffett, R.I.P.


Another great musician has passed.

Singer/songwriter Jimmy Buffett died at age 76 last Friday. I wasn't a hardcore fan (or "Parrothead"), but I did like some of his music. 

When I was in Key West, Florida four years ago, I noticed several references to Buffett and his music. He was big there. He was to Florida as the Beach Boys are to California 

I was holding back on mentioning his passing until friend Gary Julian at The Federalist blog posted about it. He did so this morning. He is a true Parrothead. As expected, his post said it all better than I ever could. 

To read his post on Jimmy Buffett's passing, go here.

No comments:

Search This Blog