"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, January 2, 2010

An Interesting Saturday



It's been a relaxing, interesting day today.

First off, I had a sushi brunch with G-fan Richard Pusateri this morning. He is still shocked over the "Christmas Day Massacre". We reviewed the past associations of G-Fan and how and why each left the fold. The stories would make for an interesting book!

Secondly, I met with Adventures of Superman/George Reeves historian Chuck Harter. We discussed the progress on his book on the timeline to George's death on June 16, 1959. He told me some hilarious tales of the bawdy humor of George Reeves that he received from many close associates of Reeves. Some may be included in his book.

He also gave me a DVD set of the Max Fleischer Superman cartoons. They come in a lunchbox case (photo at top).

So, all in all, a rather pleasant day.

*****

One sad note, I heard from Stan Hyde today. He informed me that his parents both passed away (his father passed away November 17th and his mother passed away December 30) within six weeks of each other.

My condolences to the Hyde family for their loss.

No comments:

Search This Blog