"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, January 9, 2010

"The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan" To Be Available Next Week!



"The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan" To Be Available Next Week!

Good news! Good news! I checked my bank account tonight and found that the Paypal debit to ComiXpress went through without a hitch (I was a little concerned about it as I hadn't used my Paypal account in ages and I had to do some updating) for the extra work I had ComiXpress do.

So, The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan will be made available next week (I'll post an update on the specific day).

In essence, just go to the ComiXpress Store (http://www.comixpress.com/store/) and go to Buy Comics and from there, go to either Zines or New Products to order. Retailers can also order copies at the wholesale rate.

Their customer support told me that as soon as my payment cleared, they'll get to printin'!

UPDATE (1/11/10): I sent a query to ComiXpress over the weekend and received this reply:

That's still pending on our account - I think what you're seeing is the payment coming out of your account. As soon as we get notice that it's cleared on our end we'll be able to print.

I can let you know as soon as we have word!


I replied and asked them to let me know when it is listed at their store.

No comments:

Search This Blog